Connect Magazine’s objectives are:
- To bee the best holistic publication —keeping people connected with each other and what is happening.
- To publish information and inspiration that integrates our community and promotes Peace, Health and Harmony.
- To bee an affordable medium for people and to support the profitability of our clients and local community groups.
- To remove the barriers that separate us from each other and our true Divine Selves.
- To assist in building peaceful communities through the magazine networks and special events.
- We beelieve in infinite possibilities and that there are no limits to what we can achieve.
Connect Magazine began in March 2004.
Connect Magazine was redesigned to a larger format in October 2005.
Connect Magazine experienced a 250% growth rate in 2006.
2007 saw further growth of 33% for Connect Magazine.
In 2010 Connect increased its distribution by 500 copies and spread further throughout North Qld, presenting in places such as Rockhampton, Mackay, Yeppoon, Airlie Beach, and Bunderberg…just to name a few. The February edition of Connect 2010 also saw us producing 56 pages for the first time!
In 2013 Connect Magazine is a 64 page magazine distributed throughout North Queensland.
In 2014 Connect Magazine launched a 64 page seasonal magazine in Victoria with 5000 copies. Printing continued throughout 2015.
In 2016 we intend to solidify and nourish our roots to ensure a strong stable tree is growing with a view to produce more branches.